See below for current job openings.
The Telemedicine Assistant is responsible for assisting the medical staff who provide telemedicine services and serving as a backup for other support staff functions.
- Participates in Telemedicine Conference Calls and assists the medical staff with physician orders, lab orders and other forms that may need to be processed.
- Serves as liaison between client and medical staff for any questions regarding telemedicine appointments and provides clarification when necessary.
- Escorts clients to front desk so Administrative Assistant can schedule return appointments.
- Ensures that medications/orders are entered into the EMR system correctly.
- Assist with the re-scheduling and notification of clients when a Med Clinic is cancelled or re-scheduled.
- Provides back up to Support Staff and assist with answering phones, entering Request for Services, Rx Inquiries, confirming appointments, etc.…
- Represent Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Updates information in the electronic medical record.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Telemedicine Assistant must have in an office environment. Healthcare office environment is preferred. Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Arkansas preferred.