The Telemedicine Assistant is responsible for assisting the medical staff who provide telemedicine services and serving as a backup for other support staff functions.
- Participates in Telemedicine Conference Calls and assists the medical staff with physician orders, lab orders and other forms that may need to be processed.
- Serves as liaison between client and medical staff for any questions regarding telemedicine appointments and provides clarification when necessary.
- Escorts clients to front desk so Administrative Assistant can schedule return appointments.
- Ensures that medications/orders are entered into the EMR system correctly.
- Assist with the re-scheduling and notification of clients when a Med Clinic is cancelled or re-scheduled.
- Provides back up to Support Staff and assist with answering phones, entering Request for Services, Rx Inquiries, confirming appointments, etc.…
- Represent Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Updates information in the electronic medical record.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Telemedicine Assistant must have in an office environment. Healthcare office environment is preferred. Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Arkansas preferred.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.