Support Services Coordinator
The Support Services Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the support services staff in all clinical locations and will hire capable staff, monitor their progress and intervene when necessary, to maintain efficiency and desired outcomes.
- Plans, schedules and allocates resources to maintain staffing coverage for each location. Factors to consider include Telemedicine services, number of medical staff scheduled, clinic size, skills of staff and absences that may be scheduled or unscheduled.
- Maintains the ability to perform each of the essential job duties of each Support Services position in order to facilitate productivity or to fill in as needed.
- Travels to each clinic location at least quarterly but more often is preferred.
- Interviews and selects capable staff utilizing the guidance of the Director of Support Services throughout the hiring process.
- Trains employees in job duties and company policies. Coordinates hands on training for new hires with other support services staff.
- Implements new policies and procedures and follows up with staff to ensure understanding.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Serves as a liaison and advocate for the support services staff with other departments including administration.
- Works closely with Clinical Supervisors and Staff Psychiatrists to monitor the performance of the support services staff.
- Recommends departmental policy and procedure development and revisions to create office efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluates the job performance and compliance with policy and procedures of the support services staff and recommends appropriate personnel actions when standards are not met.
- Coordinates projects with other departments to accomplish departmental and organizational objectives.
- Monitors work load and required work hours of the support services staff and approves overtime after consultation with the Director of Support Services. Reviews/approves Support Staff timesheets bi-weekly. Also approves time off requested by support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Support Services Coordinator will need to have a high school diploma. Two years in healthcare industry and supervisory experience is preferred.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.