The function of the Billing Clerk – Private Insurance position is to verify private insurance benefits, process secondary claims, and assist in other Billing Office functions.
- Verifies private insurance benefits and notifies the clinic that the verification of benefits has been completed.
- Acquires pre-certification for Testing clients when applicable.
- Post client payments and private insurance payments in Credible for all clinic locations.
- Follow-up on denied claims and resolve as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Healthcare office environment experience is preferred.