Managed Care Assistant
The Managed Care Assistant supports the company to ensure the completeness and appropriateness of documentation provided to managed care companies.
- Processes and enters required documents for managed care utilization review.
- Communicates required changes by or additional information to clinicians.
- Assists billing department in resolving Medicaid billing errors for prior authorization numbers.
- Assists in coordinating external managed care company reviews or other audits.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Manage Care Assistant must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment experience is preferred.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.