Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will be responsible for establishing a comprehensive onboarding process for new MHP and MHPP staff to ensure the highest level of staff training, field-readiness, and service efficiency. The Quality Assurance Coordinator will maintain a small direct service caseload and will collaborate within and outside the quality assurance department.
- Provides direct services to clients on a limited basis to ensure knowledge of documentation and clinical workflow are maintained.
- Utilizes concurrent direct service experience to provide suggestions for improvement to the QA team and Director of Clinical Operations as necessary.
- Collaborates with QA team, Human Resources, and the Director of Clinical Operations to develop mentoring processes for new MHPs and MHPPs.
- Conducts new hire training for MHP staff focusing on clinical policies, quality measures and company workflow.
- Conducts targeted documentation reviews to identify areas for improvement (i.e. MHPP progress notes, collateral notes, substantiation of diagnosis, etc.) and provides results to the Quality Assurance Officer.
- Reviews all MHP/MHPP Orientation Feedback forms and suggests both process and content improvement to the Director of Quality Assurance.
- Collaborates with the QA Team, Training Coordinator, and Director of Clinical Operations to further develop MHPP Training.
- Collaborates with Director of Human Resources to review 90 day New Staff Surveys and implements process improvements based on the results.
- Monitors staff compliance with Required Trainings and reports findings to the Director of Quality Assurance.
- Assists the department with data collection and analyses for Internal Investigations.
- Conducts Internal Reviews for all direct care staff and identifies areas of improvement.
- Assists the Director of Quality Assurance with preparation of annual reports to regulatory agencies.
- Monitors clinical reports as needed to identify and address quality measures that are below standards.
- Monitors after-hours answering service calls and On-Call notes in Credible to ensure proper documentation and follow-through.
- Reviews all Safety Reports and communicates significant findings to the Director of Quality Assurance.
- Attends clinic staff meetings as available in order to solicit orientation feedback and incorporate ideas to improve training process.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator needs to have a master's degree from an accredited University or College in social work, psychology, or counseling and licensed as a Mental Health Professional in the State of Arkansas. Experience in a training role or as a facilitator of group discussion is preferred.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.