See below for current job openings.
Under the guidance of the Director of Clinical Operations, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of all clinical staff within the assigned clinic. The CS must work effectively with staff, department leaders, and community members to ensure that high quality services are being delivered to the customer. The CS will also implement and enforce company policies and procedures which govern the manner in which services are provided.
- Provides direct clinical supervision to employee staff and independent contractors.
- Performs annual and semi-annual reviews for staff in order to promote performance improvement.
- Assigns clients to appropriately credentialed staff.
- Utilizes EMR reporting to ensure compliant, quality services are being delivered.
- Available on-site daily or will make plans for coverage as appropriate.
- Works closely with medical and clinical staff to promote the interdisciplinary team.
- Promotes the company within the community.
- Makes hiring recommendations.
- Provides direct mental health services (intake assessment, individual/family therapy, group, crisis interventions) to assigned clients as needed.
- Provides complete and timely documentation to support services rendered.
- Conducts regularly scheduled clinic meetings.
- Attends monthly clinical supervisors meeting.
- Utilizes departments within the company to assist with the advancement of clinic.
- Other duties as assigned.
A master’s degree from an accredited University or College in social work, psychology, or counseling and licensed as a Mental Health Professional in the State of Arkansas.