See below for current job openings.
The Clinical Assistant has primary responsibilities that include obtaining vital signs of clients and coordinating medication management issues while also working closely with the Administrative Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to staff members.
- Completes clinical assistant documentation in the electronic medical record to include vital signs, review of systems and client interview.
- Enters all concurrent medicines and allergies in the electronic medical record, as applicable.
- Serves as liaison between client and Psychiatrist for medication questions and refills.
- Contacts PCP offices every six months to obtain referrals on current clients and notifies CS, MHP, MHPP if the current PCP Referral expires.
- Processes release of information requests in a timely manner and uses the client contact section of the electronic medical record to monitor these requests.
- Assists with the re-scheduling and notification of clients when a med clinic is cancelled or re-scheduled.
- Monitors reports as needed to ensure processes are followed and information in the electronic medical record is accurate and complete.
- Represent Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Administers medication injections as needed
- Maintains and/or coordinates drug Sample Inventory and documents accordingly
- Other duties as assigned.
The Clinical Assistant must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment is preferred. Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Arkansas is preferred.