The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to staff members and excellent customer service to our clients.
- Represent Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Greet and direct clients/visitors as they enter the lobby.
- Check in clients in the EMR system.
- Answer telephone and transfer calls accurately and timely.
- Maintain current information regarding Families, Inc. involvement in community activities and the events being held in the Training Room.
- Responsible for the Sign-in Log for all visitors.
- Acquire signatures for Business Associate Agreements as needed.
- Keep lobby and work area straightened and uncluttered.
- Practice good privacy boundaries with all clinical and business information acquired in the daily execution of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Receptionist must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment experience is preferred. Customer Service experience preferred.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.