Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
See below for current job openings.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will evaluate clients to diagnose and treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Provides direct medical services to clients in the form of medication evaluations and medication check-ups that include prescribing practices that are in accordance with applicable law and with current medical standards of the community.
- Documents the delivery of direct medical services in the medical record in accordance with recordkeeping requirements.
- Provides indirect medical services through the review of required documentation to include Intake Assessments, Treatment Plans, SED/ SMI Certifications and ADHD Certifications in accordance with recordkeeping requirements. Note: Required documentation may vary periodically.
- Collaborates with physicians, psychologists, social workers, counselors, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment plans and client progress.
- Orders necessary laboratory or diagnostic tests and reviews results for appropriate follow-up.
- Observes and complies with reasonable policies, procedures and rules.
- Available by phone after hours if a crisis situation warrants or arranges for substitute coverage.
- Complies with all standards and guidelines found in the Professional Services Agreement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensed as Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in the state of Arkansas.