Support Services Assistant
The Support Services Assistant provides back up for Medical Records, Clinical, and Administrative Assistants. May include taking patient vitals, medical records, and clerical duties.
- Represent Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone, and in the community in a professional manner.
- Completes Clinical Assistant note in the electronic medical record to include vital signs.
- Enters all Concurrent Medicines and Allergies in the electronic medical record, as applicable.
- Obtains PCP referrals, Requests PCP Referrals on current clients and notifies CS, MHP, MHPP, when the request has not been returned in a timely manner.
- Processes Release of Information requests in a timely manner using the client Contact section of the electronic medical record to monitor the requests.
- Assist with the re-schedulingand notification of clients when a Med Clinic is cancelled or re-scheduled.
- Obtain accurate and complete Request for Service Information (RFS) and follow the RFS through to becoming an Active Client or Declined RFS within a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Support Services Assistant must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment experience is preferred.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.