Director of Clinical Operations
The Director of Clinical Operations, under the guidance of the Medical Director, is responsible for the non-medical clinical services delivered by the company. By providing direct supervision of the clinical supervisors, participating on the Quality Improvement Team, and collaborating with other departments within the company, the Director of Clinical Operations will ensure that high quality services are delivered and that each clinic is operating at its highest level.
- Promotes the continuous improvement of each outpatient clinic with the goal of improving the quality of services that are provided in our local communities.
- Promotes a leadership culture that listens, encourages participation and communicates effectively.
- Provides support to each Clinical Supervisor by being readily accessible to collaborate on daily issues that fall outside routine policy and procedures.
- Maximizes involvement on the Quality Improvement Team by raising and resolving issues faced in the clinics to include but not limited to the revision of policies and procedures.
- Ensures that services are provided using best practices and evidence-based principles.
- Collaborates with appropriate personnel to ensure that the company’s Continuing Education opportunities are progressive and meeting the needs of the clinicians.
- Collaborates with the Quality Assurance department to ensure that clinical staff have ready access to the client data that they need to carry out their responsibilities and monitor compliance.
- Works closely with the Director of Business Operations to ensure allocation of staff and resources from finance, human resources, IT, marketing, and support services in order to efficiently address the daily operation needs of each clinic.
- Makes routine visits to clinics to provide guidance and encouragement to the clinical supervisor and their staff as they carry out the mission of Families, Inc. on a daily basis.
- Actively involved in promoting the proper use of paraprofessional services in each clinic.
- Meets regularly with CEO, Medical Director, Director of Business Operations, and Director of Quality Assurance for strategic planning purposes.
- Promotes the highest degree of integrity and ethics while carrying out job responsibilities.
- Other duties as identified by the Medical Director or Chief Executive Officer.
The Director of Clinical Operations needs to be licensed in the State of Arkansas to practice as a professional and have at least two years of experience working as a Mental Health Professional providing direct services to clients.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.