See below for current job openings.
The QBHP Technician provides behavior management services through the local school district and assists with the identification of students who are in need of services. The QBHP Technician will establish a supportive client relationship with the goal of empowering clients and their support network to actively participate in mental health treatment. The QBHP Technician will provide clinical interventions to reinforce, practice, and model therapeutic techniques and treatments as directed by the Mental Health Professional (MHP). The QBHP Technician is not responsible for supervision of other staff. Travel is required.
- Coordinates services and communicates outcomes with school faculty and staff, Families, Inc. school-based staff, and other agencies.
- Makes necessary referrals and serves as liaison with school staff.
- Conducts individual or group activities such as classroom work/observation, psychoeducational teaching, training, and coaching designed to assist students in meeting behavioral goals.
- Attends Families, Inc. trainings on and researches behavior management techniques.
- Attends school activities such as summer program, parent-teacher meetings and staff development trainings, maintaining relationships with and sharing appropriate information with school staff.
- Upon faculty request, assists in classrooms by providing interventions to students exhibiting behavior problems, whether individually or in a group setting.
- Completes the necessary training to become certified as a Qualified Behavioral Health Provider (QBHP).
- Provides timely documentation to support services rendered and provides written reports as required by other agencies such as DCFS, legal system, etc.
- Provides no less than 5.5 hours of direct services as a Qualified Behavioral Health Provider for each day allowed under the school contract.
- Builds support network around client by working with authorized collateral sources such as parents, teachers, other community agencies as appropriate.
- Schedules QBHP Supervision and Observations as outlined by company policy.
- Documents all QBHP Supervision and Observation in Credible to be reviewed and signed by MHP.
- Review Caseload Compliance QBHP report at a frequency that will ensure clients are up to date on all compliance issues and are tiered appropriately for QBHP services.
- Testifies in court as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The QBHP Technician shall meet the definition of a Qualified Behavioral Health Provider as defined in the standards for Arkansas Medicaid Providers in the State of Arkansas.