The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to staff members and excellent customer service to our clients.
- Represent Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Greet and direct clients/visitors as they enter the lobby.
- Check in clients in the EMR system.
- Answer telephone and transfer calls accurately and timely.
- Maintain current information regarding Families, Inc. involvement in community activities and the events being held in the Training Room.
- Responsible for the Sign-in Log for all visitors.
- Acquire signatures for Business Associate Agreements as needed.
- Keep lobby and work area straightened and uncluttered.
- Practice good privacy boundaries with all clinical and business information acquired in the daily execution of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Receptionist must have one year of experience in an office environment. Healthcare office environment experience is preferred. Customer Service experience preferred.