The Mental Health Technician provides classroom management services through the local school district and assists with the identification of students who need behavioral health services. The Mental Health Technician is not responsible for supervision of other staff.
- Coordinates with client’s teachers.
- Makes necessary referrals and serves as liaison with school staff.
- Assists teacher with daily lessons in ISS and/or ALE classroom.
- Maintain relationships and share information with school staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
One year of experience working in a school environment is preferred.