For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.

To qualify for the Mental Health Professional position, you will need to be licensed by the Arkansas Board of Examiners in Counseling as a Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC) or as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).  To qualify for licensure, you must complete a master's degree program in counseling with a minimum of 60 graduate hours in counseling within 8 core areas (defined by CACREP), and including a 3 hour course in psychopharmacology.

Arkansas State University  

     Specialist in Education in Clinical Mental Health Counseling

 Harding University

     Masters of Science/Educational Specialist in Professional Counseling: Clinical Mental Health

     Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy

University of Central Arkansas 

     Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling

Freed-Hardeman University

     Masters of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling

     Doctor of Behavioral Health



We would love your feedback!