The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for the maintenance of company vehicles, facilities and office furniture and serve as the point of contact for property management companies and outside contractors.
- Insures that all properties are maintained to a level and quality that enables staff to conduct business including but not limited to lighting/electrical, plumbing, painting, flooring, and heating and air conditioning.
- Insures that all properties’ grounds are maintained including lawn care, signage, exterior lighting and parking lots.
- Insures that the properties are clean by contracting with janitorial companies, carpet cleaners, trash collectors, and contractors as needed.
- Notifies property owners or property management companies of any deficiencies involving leased property such as, heating and air, roof leaks, parking lots, or any condition capable of causing damage to property or people.
- Coordinates with contractors on any property that is new, expanding, or remodeled to insure that the quality and performance is professional and that they also meet all national, state, and local codes.
- Maintains all facilities in a manner that provides a safe environment for staff and the public.
- Insures that all facilities have monthly inspections, current fire department inspections, and that the facilities meet national, state, and local building and fire codes.
- Maintain facility fire and security alarm systems and monitoring contracts.
- Maintains facility security access control and camera systems.
- Insures all maintenance contracts are valid.
- Insures that all inspection and preventative maintenance contracts are current and completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with contractors on any warranty issues.
- Insures that all property related contractors have current licenses, liability insurance, and worker’s compensation insurance.
- Insures that property related contractors have acquired permits necessary for work being done.
- Maintains company vehicle fleet such as: cleaning, proper maintenance, licensing, and registration.
- Upon notice, prepares fleet vehicles to be utilized by staff.
- Responsible for proper set-up of Training Room as needed for orientations, presentations, staffings, etc.
- Maintains shred boxes at all sites.
- Coordinates with the Clinical Supervisors, School-Based Coordinator, and Decorator regarding the placement of office furniture within the clinics and schools.
- Tracks office furniture that is placed on and off-site.
- Provides direct supervision and guidance for the Maintenance Assistant.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Maintenance Coordinator must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent and have experience in general maintenance.
No positions available at this time. You can view other open jobs.