Under the guidance of the Director of Clinical Operations, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of all clinical staff within the assigned clinic. The CS must work effectively with staff, department leaders, and community members to ensure that high quality services are being delivered to the customer. The CS will also implement and enforce company policies and procedures which govern the way services are provided.
- Provides direct clinical supervision to employee staff and independent contractors.
- Performs annual and semi-annual reviews for staff to promote performance improvement and increase job satisfaction.
- Assigns clients to appropriately credentialed staff.
- Utilizes EMR reporting to ensure compliant, quality services are being delivered.
- Available on-site daily or will make plans for coverage as appropriate.
- Works closely with medical and clinical staff to promote the interdisciplinary team.
- Promotes the company within the community.
- Provides oversight to and acts as a liaison between local school administration and the company.
- Involved in the hiring process by assessing clinic needs, discussing those needs with the DOC, conducting interview, and making hiring recommendations.
- Provides direct mental health services (intake assessment, individual/family therapy, group, crisis interventions) to assigned clients as needed.
- Provides complete and timely documentation to support services rendered.
- Conducts regularly scheduled clinic meetings and staffings.
- Attends monthly clinical supervisors meeting.
- Utilizes departments within the company to assist with the advancement of clinic.
- Other duties as assigned.
A master’s degree from a D.O.E accredited University or College in social work, psychology, or counseling and licensed as a Mental Health Professional in the State of Arkansas.
Required: Ability to retain confidentiality. Ability to deal effectively with clients, professionals, and staff. Travel required. Two years of experience as a licensed Mental Health Professional.
Preferred: Proficient computer skills, excellent spelling and grammar skills, strong organizational skills.