Administrative Assistant - Floater
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for overall front office activities including the reception area. Provides administrative support to staff members.
- Represent Families, Inc. in person, over the telephone and in the community in a professional manner.
- Maintains a neat and professional work area including the waiting area.
- Maintains clinic schedules for medication appointments in the EMR system and confirms appointments including documentation in the scheduler notes.
- Issues school and work excuses as needed for medication appointments.
- Collects co-pays and deductibles for medication/therapy appointments, issues receipts and forwards payments/invoices to Business Office.
- Manages reports associated with clinic operations and scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel Required.
One year of experience in an office environment is required.
Healthcare office environment experience is preferred.
Required:, Ability to retain confidentiality and ability to perform several tasks simultaneously. Ability to deal effectively with clients, professionals, and staff.
Preferred: Proficient typing skills, excellent spelling and grammar skills, strong organizational skills, knowledge of Microsoft office software.