COVID-19: Protecting our Staff while Serving our Clients
Families, Inc. has always been there for the communities we serve, and the pandemic hasn’t changed that.
Our caring professionals are continuing to help our clients find safe and healthy ways to manage their emotions, either by telehealth or a face-to-face office visit.
To protect our staff while we continue to serve our clients, we are taking the following measures:
- Everyone entering our clinics will be screened using the following guidelines:
- Have you been out of the state in the last 14 days? If yes, was your visit in Washington, California, Louisiana, New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut?
- Have you experienced any fever, cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any chronic medical conditions that currently compromise your immune system and make it unsafe for you to come to clinic today to be seen face-to-face?
- We will take your temperature utilizing a “no contact” thermometer. Those with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed to remain in the building.
- Hand sanitizer is available to those entering each clinic.
- Waiting areas comply with social distancing by creating separation between the chairs.
- Staff and clients must wear masks when in clinic.
- We are leveraging the use of telehealth services as much as insurance policies will allow.
- Clients with identifiable barriers may be seen face-to-face in the clinic or at their home with additional precautions. Identifiable barriers include, but may not be limited to:
- Insurance requires face-to-face
- No internet service or poor internet connectivity
- No telephone service or poor telephone connectivity
- The treatment modality requires face-to-face
- Telehealth/telephone service delivery is not feasible
- Some insurance policies are waiving copays, co-insurance and deductibles during the public health emergency so that payment doesn’t become a barrier to receiving services.
If you have questions or would like to begin services, please contact your local Families, Inc. clinic or call toll free 877-595-8869.